Friday, July 08, 2005

by the window on the 29th

as i stand here beside a window on the 29th floor
i dream of you waving your hand below, calling me
as i recognize your face, i reminisce the moments we had together
of the times we shared, the ups and downs of our relationship
a moment with you is not enough... not even a day will do
i ask god if this is the love that i longed for all my life
the unconditional love that will brave all the odds to come
the kind of love that will last forever and ever
although i know that this is temporary...
i don't know when it will last, but when the time comes
you will know that i have loved you with all my life, my soul
i know that this is not a forever thing. i know.
i know that there will come a time when our feelings will fade away
that's why i'm scared to love you...
i'm afraid of losing you because i had never felt like this before
i hope this will never end.
i can only hope.. i can only hold on to what you said
that you love me too... and i thank you.
thank you for loving me back... i love you too..

No comments: